Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.513 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,488 (RM2,546) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)