Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.443 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,568 (RM3,504) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)