Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.212 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,035 (RM2,145) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)