Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08581 EGP / GYD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,192 (235,326 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)