Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.906 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 224% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,151 (CHF 1,364) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)