Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 491%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.893 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 257% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,829 (CHF 2,394) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 2 hours ago)