Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34808 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,962 (Php20,001) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)