Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31205 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,952 (Php12,666) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)