Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34653 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,812 (Php19,657) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)