Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.031 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,208 (1,035TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)