Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.690 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,258 (3,893 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (33 minutes ago)