Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.800 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,168 (3,993 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)