Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.889 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,444 (3,568 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)