Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.811 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,190 (3,986TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (23 minutes ago)