Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.996 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,596 (720TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (21 minutes ago)