Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,413 (885TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (36 minutes ago)