Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26178 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,089 (₨42,358) in Gaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)