Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.937 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 219% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,962 (6,176 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)