Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.013 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,534 (13,679 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)