Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03208 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,648 (394,252 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)