Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,694 (₩620,894) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (31 minutes ago)