Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01659 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,139 (₩1,213,574) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)