Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27466 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,214 (₨26,266) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (44 minutes ago)