Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.962 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,551 (€1,314) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (31 minutes ago)