Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.183 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 183% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,277 (€757) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (24 minutes ago)