Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11834 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,955 (33,420 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)