Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12150 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,475 (36,834 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)