Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.660 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,142 (1,405 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)