Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.546 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,991 (2,418 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)