Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,109 (3,698 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)