Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.500 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,137 (3,364 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (about 2 hours ago)