Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.851 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,035 (P7,044) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)