Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.775 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,185 (P4,048) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)