Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.732 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,977 (P4,028) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)