Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.752 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,744 (P2,708) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)