Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.525 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,451 (P2,918) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (37 minutes ago)