Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.004 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,515 (502 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)