Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.782 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,910 (元4,640) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (36 minutes ago)