Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.612 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,514 (元6,322) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)