Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.829 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,010 (€961) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)