Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.449 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,616 (€1,057) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)