Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15822 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,700 (¥168,752) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)