Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16183 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 184% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,870 (¥54,811) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)