Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15926 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,810 (¥149,502) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)