Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15747 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,904 (¥151,803) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)