Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16572 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,045 (¥30,442) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)