Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.879 EGP / AED
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,818 (Dirham 5,087) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)