Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,586 (€478) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (18 minutes ago)