Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.836 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,774 (€661) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (43 minutes ago)