Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.064 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,820 (€656) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (38 minutes ago)