Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.373 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,230 (€322) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)