Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,386 (8,777,947 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)