Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.941 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,767 (€1,135) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)