Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.499 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,891 (€775) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (31 minutes ago)