Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,650 (€430) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)