Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.567 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,773 (€1,149) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)