Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.757 EGP / BWP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,783 (P5,567) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)