Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.752 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,626 (R$ 3,709) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)