Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.735 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,728 (R$ 999) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)