Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.405 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,147 (R$ 1,692) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)