Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.324 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,548 (R$ 3,108) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)