Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.632 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,386 (元3,566) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)