Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,270 (元1,923) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)