Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.764 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,254 (元4,071) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)