Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.691 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,990 (R$ 877) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)