Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.369 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,589 (R$ 2,345) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)