Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.870 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,826 (C$1,141) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)