Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.860 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,239 (€972) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)