Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,668 (ARS $5,622) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)