Cost of living in Foggia, Italy vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,100 (€1,236) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)