Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.764 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,299 (€689) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)