Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.128 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 164% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,522 (€687) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)