Cost of living in Focşani, Romania vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.372 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,464 (3,537 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)