Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.413 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,833 (3,815 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)