Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,915 (3,535 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lahore costs ₨1,682 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)