Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.514 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,945 (1,982 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)