Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.293 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,576 (1,299 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)