Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.365 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,439 (3,537 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)