Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.322 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,709 (R$ 3,327) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)