Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 899 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,804 (R$ 995) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)