Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.065 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,511 (R$ 1,286) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (41 minutes ago)