Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.556 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,123 (R$ 1,822) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)