Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.910 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,090 (€1,487) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)