Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,696 (€1,420) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)