Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.506 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,807 (€1,405) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)