Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,644 (2,465 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (41 minutes ago)