Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,478 (3,465 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (36 minutes ago)