Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,619 (5,003 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)