Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.875 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,096 (9,119 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)