Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,690 (€798) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (31 minutes ago)