Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,357 (€741) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)