Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,341 (€1,268) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)