Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.098 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,625 (R$ 3,457) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)