Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.629 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,507 (R$ 1,511) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)