Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,681 (€485) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)