Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,857 (€298) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (42 minutes ago)