Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.834 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,850 (€466) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)