Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26155 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,001 (₨49,707) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (44 minutes ago)