Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27637 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,696 (₨20,610) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)