Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27648 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,619 (₨31,175) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (31 minutes ago)