Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27196 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,193 (₨30,127) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (34 minutes ago)