Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,599 (₨20,171) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)