Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16855 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,190 (₨54,522) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)