Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 714%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.628 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,490 (£1,121) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)