Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,766 (€707) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)