Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 389%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.630 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,250 (€1,121) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)