Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.647 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,680 (€1,147) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)