Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.313 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,690 (€329) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)