Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,067 (4,597TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)