Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.059 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,526 (895TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)