Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.780 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,355 ($338) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (35 minutes ago)