Cost of living comparison between Enugu, Nigeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02909 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,005 (103,297 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (38 minutes ago)