Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04957 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,250 (307,614 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)