Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04851 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,313 (315,667 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enugu costs 16,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Galway costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 85 SRD $ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)