Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04935 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,898 (281,639 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)